Join the Permit Now Team!
PERMIT NOW CAREERS
Permit Now is growing and we want you on our team! We need trustworthy people with integrity.
Our job is an important one: We give commercial carriers peace of mind so they can travel safely with the right coverage.
Our team needs a Permit Consultant who is detail-oriented with strong communication skills!
As a Permit Consultant, you will responsible for:
- Preparing oversize/overweight permits for a variety of customers.
- Managing a variety of client and government relationships through direct communicating regarding permitting logistics.
- Working on more complex transportation projects, including superloads, while preparing permits and seeing the project.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000-50,000 per year
- Dental care
- Vision care
- 8-hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Are you local to Camrose, Alberta?
- How many years of transportation industry experience do you have?
Explore Current Permit Now Opportunities
Want to apply?
What Makes Us Different
Comprehensive Travel Document Package
Includes a summary of all permits, routes, and costs, saving dispatchers from having to search through multiple emails.
Industry specialists with many years experience who are able to tackle any type of project regardless of complexities.
Built on knowledge, relationships and industry experience. Plus a healthy and growing clientele list.
First-name basis with key industry contacts such as electricity providers and municipal/provincial permit departments.
Quick Turnaround Times
Quick turnaround times, particularly for trucking companies who call only after they needed permits “twenty minutes ago”.
In-House Mapping Layer
Maintained map layer for Western Canada, showing road bans, bridge restrictions & preferred truck routes.